RadioBanter

-   -   price (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/127031-price.html)

Radiosrfun November 12th 07 02:37 AM

price

What are linears selling for now days? I have a 100 watt mobile with receive
pre-amp (BI-linear) in decent shape. Almost like new. Was offered 75 for it.

GHB November 12th 07 07:26 AM

price

That's a good price for a 100 watt mobile linear. Just tonight on channel
21 in OKC someone was trying to sell a 250 watt amp for 75 dollars.

Scorpio

Vinnie S. November 13th 07 01:20 AM

price

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 21:37:23 -0500, "radiosrfun"
wrote:

What are linears selling for now days? I have a 100 watt mobile with receive
pre-amp (BI-linear) in decent shape. Almost like new. Was offered 75 for it.

Take it. You can get them for about $100 new.

Vinnie S.

Steveo November 14th 07 12:05 PM

price

wrote:

What are linears selling for now days? I have a 100 watt mobile with
receive pre-amp (BI-linear) in decent shape. Almost like new. Was
offered 75 for it.

Take it. You can get them for about $100 new.

Vinnie S.

Italian made too.

Is that good or bad tho? I've yet to try an RM.

Yeah I dunno, I've not tried one either.

Vinnie S. November 16th 07 10:03 PM

price

Is that good or bad tho? I've yet to try an RM.

I have an RM stinger KL-60. Works well. But Those are the cheap unit. They make
a better ham unit and is more expensive. I don't have anything of high high
power.

Vinnie S.