RadioBanter

-   -   Just Received This Great Email... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/129434-just-received-great-email.html)

Telstar Electronics January 15th 08 12:05 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
air without my VoiceMax
Thanks for a great product.
73's
Richard

Thanks Rich...
www.telstar-electronics.com

Anti-Keyclown January 15th 08 01:58 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 14, 7:05*pm, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
air without my VoiceMax
Thanks for a great product.
73's
Richard

Thanks Rich...www.telstar-electronics.com

Probably Griffag's brother or cousin or some such

james January 15th 08 02:16 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:05:32 -0800 (PST), Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
|radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
|running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
|contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
|qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
|watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
|boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
|something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
|air without my VoiceMax
|Thanks for a great product.
|73's
|Richard
|
|Thanks Rich...
|www.telstar-electronics.com

|------------------

My gut feeling is not to trust this. Then I can't prove or disprove
that this is a real respopnse or contrived. So it stands on its own
merrit. Caveat Emptor.

james

Vinnie S. January 15th 08 02:20 AM

wrote:

Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore

Well, I think that says it all.

Vinnie S.

[email protected] January 15th 08 02:37 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

wrote:
Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
air without my VoiceMax
Thanks for a great product.
73's
Richard

Thanks Rich...www.telstar-electronics.com

Probably Griffag's brother or cousin or some such

It's totally bogus. Take a close look at the spelling and attention
to proper structure. It seems that the only thing that looks like it
had attention paid to it is the term VoiceMax. If that term kept the
same structure it would of been voicemax or voicemaks or voicemacs.

Scott in Baltimore January 15th 08 03:28 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore

Well, I think that says it all.

You got a problem with that? :) We're northwest of Death City (DC),
but if DC gets bombed, we'll feel the heat!

Seems I missed a 10/11 meter band opening...

Vinnie S. January 15th 08 11:48 PM

Just Received This Great Email...

Seems I missed a 10/11 meter band opening...

You ain't missed ****. It opens and closes instantaneously at night. The day
seem to be in high gear, though.

Vinnie S.

cmdr buzz corey January 16th 08 12:38 AM

Just Received This Great Email...

On Jan 14, 5:05 pm, Telstar Electronics
wrote:
Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
air without my VoiceMax
Thanks for a great product.
73's
Richard

Thanks Rich...www.telstar-electronics.com

So what is the guy's call sign?

Scott in Baltimore January 16th 08 04:52 AM

Vinnie S. wrote:
Seems I missed a 10/11 meter band opening...

You ain't missed ****. It opens and closes instantaneously at night. The day
seem to be in high gear, though.

Vinnie S.

Making me want to find my Wilson 1000 and my lighter plug, and take my 2950
with me for the afternoon drive on company time.

Something besides listening to MP3's for an afternoon...

Eric Oyen - N7ZZT January 16th 08 08:17 AM

Telstar Electronics wrote:

Hello.I want to say that VoiceMax is the greatest item in my amateur
radio station. Today I worked a special station in Baltamore who was
running 1kw into a huge beam. There were many stations trying to
contact him with no luck.My first call was a 57 and we had a great
qso. My signal reports are always a 5 something.With VoiceMax my 100
watts into an end fed wire lets me into the compatition with the big
boys. I my just buy another one and put it in the safe in case
something hapens to the one I am using. I would rather not be on the
air without my VoiceMax
Thanks for a great product.
73's
Richard

Thanks Rich...
www.telstar-electronics.com

sounds like a forge. got all the headers on that e-mail (the only way to
prove its real, include the entire e-mail beginning to end including
headers).

otherwise, we can't take you at face value

--
Sometimes, you just gotta come right out and say whats on your mind and be
damned those who would ridicule you for it!