RadioBanter

-   -   Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/129783-ping-n8wwm-doug-adair-x-2-a.html)

Steve January 26th 08 06:51 AM

Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2

You have been begging for my attention ever since I knocked on your door
and you were too afraid to come outside in that slum neighborhood you live
in.

Can I help you now, or are you still the coward you have always been behind
your keyboard?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Anti-Keyclown January 26th 08 03:09 PM

Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2

On Jan 26, 1:51*am, Steve wrote:
You have been begging for my attention ever since I knocked on your door
and you were too afraid to come outside in that slum neighborhood you live
in.

Can I help you now, or are you still the coward you have always been behind
your keyboard?

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

you cannot blow me, or have any kind of sex with me. I am
heterosexual. Go back and get in line behind your dog.

Steve January 26th 08 03:27 PM

Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

you cannot blow me, or have any kind of sex with me. I am
heterosexual. Go back and get in line behind your dog.

Do you ever post anything besides your gay fantasies doug? I have it on
good authority that you were a mop jockey at the local adult bookstore. Did
you enjoy that job?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Anti-Keyclown January 27th 08 02:07 AM

Ping N8WWM DOUG ADAIR X 2

On Jan 26, 10:27*am, Steve wrote:
Anti-Keyclown wrote:
On Jan 26, 1:51=A0am, Steve wrote:
You have been begging for my attention ever since I knocked on your
door and you were too afraid to come outside in that slum neighborhood
you live=

in.

Can I help you now, or are you still the coward you have always been
behin=

your keyboard?

--
=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0http://NewsReader.Com/

you cannot blow me, or have any kind of sex with me. I am
heterosexual. Go back and get in line behind your dog.

Do you ever post anything besides your gay fantasies doug? I have it on
good authority that you were a mop jockey at the local adult bookstore. Did
you enjoy that job?

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/- Hide quoted text -

Your mother was a cum jockey in an adult bookstore.

an_old_friend January 27th 08 08:39 AM

get a life

On Jan 26, 9:07*pm, Anti-Keyclown wrote:

get a life