RadioBanter

-   -   Latest Feedback on Ebay Regarding VoiceMax Speech Processor... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/130489-re-latest-feedback-ebay-regarding-voicemax-speech-processor.html)

james February 16th 08 10:57 PM

Latest Feedback on Ebay Regarding VoiceMax Speech Processor...

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:19:22 -0800 (PST), Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|See the latest feedback regarding the new VoiceMax speech processor
|for two-way radios...
|http://tinyurl.com/2q9lpu

Why?

Steve February 17th 08 06:45 AM

wrote:

|See the latest feedback regarding the new VoiceMax speech processor
|for two-way radios...

http://tinyurl.com/2q9lpu

Why?

He's tired of sponging cheese sandwiches?

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Telstar Electronics February 19th 08 12:51 PM

wrote:

|See the latest feedback regarding the new VoiceMax speech processor
|for two-way radios...
|http://tinyurl.com/2q9lpu

Why?

Question should be... Why not?
Are you afraid you might see that folks love VoiceMax and that it is a
great product? I would be to... after all... that would make your

james February 19th 08 03:10 PM

Latest Feedback on Ebay Regarding VoiceMax Speech Processor...

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 04:51:48 -0800 (PST), Telstar Electronics
wrote:

|On Feb 16, 4:57*pm, james wrote:
| On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:19:22 -0800 (PST), Telstar Electronics
|
| wrote:
|
| |See the latest feedback regarding the new VoiceMax speech processor
| |for two-way radios...
| |http://tinyurl.com/2q9lpu
| |

| Why?
|
|Question should be... Why not?
|Are you afraid you might see that folks love VoiceMax and that it is a
|great product? I would be to... after all... that would make your

I have no need for your product as of now or in the forseable future.
If I needed somethng of that nature I will build it into a design and
not an add on.

james