RadioBanter

-   -   listen to dougay whine on the air (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/130685-listen-dougay-whine-air.html)

dogie patrol February 23rd 08 03:07 PM

listen to dougay whine on the air

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

lololol

you sound like a little bitch dougay

Think well, keyclowns... February 23rd 08 03:58 PM

listen to dougay whine on the air

That's all you got? Hell, I said that a lot more. Too bad for whoever
recorded it that they are not licensed, ay? Then they coulda said
something back.

dogie patrol February 23rd 08 04:04 PM

"Think well, keyclowns..." wrote in message

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That's all you got? Hell, I said that a lot more. Too bad for whoever
recorded it that they are not licensed, ay? Then they coulda said
something back.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

You whine like a scalded little bitch-boi dougay you sound very effeminate
when you cry.

whine away, it won't help February 23rd 08 05:27 PM

On Feb 23, 11:04*am, "dogie patrol" wrote:
"Think well, keyclowns..." wrote in ...

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That's all you got? Hell, I said that a lot more. Too bad for whoever
recorded it that they are not licensed, ay? Then they coulda said
something back.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

You whine like a scalded little bitch-boi dougay you sound very effeminate
when you cry.

man, those spirochetes must be really attacking yer neurons,
today. :)

dogie patrol February 23rd 08 05:40 PM

"whine away, it won't help" wrote in message
On Feb 23, 11:04 am, "dogie patrol" wrote:
"Think well, keyclowns..." wrote in

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That's all you got? Hell, I said that a lot more. Too bad for whoever
recorded it that they are not licensed, ay? Then they coulda said
something back.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

You whine like a scalded little bitch-boi dougay you sound very effeminate
when you cry.

man, those spirochetes must be really attacking yer neurons,
today. :)

Go whine on the air some more dougay!!! You can't buy this kind of
entertainment!!!

whine away, it won't help February 23rd 08 05:57 PM

On Feb 23, 12:40*pm, "dogie patrol" wrote:
"whine away, it won't help" wrote in ...
On Feb 23, 11:04 am, "dogie patrol" wrote:

"Think well, keyclowns..." wrote in

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That's all you got? Hell, I said that a lot more. Too bad for whoever
recorded it that they are not licensed, ay? Then they coulda said
something back.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

You whine like a scalded little bitch-boi dougay you sound very effeminate
when you cry.
man, those spirochetes must be really attacking yer neurons,
today. :)

Go whine on the air some more dougay!!! You can't buy this kind of
entertainment!!!- Hide quoted text -

truckers buy you, though...hehehe

Glad to entertain you, queenie...also glad to know you will be
entertained when your turn happens. keep smiling.

dogie patrol February 23rd 08 06:04 PM

[...]

I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!
I can't wait!

!!! NOW DANCE FOR US DOUGAY DANCE !!!

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view...Y4Plqklw66koz9

whine away, it won't help February 24th 08 12:25 AM

listen to dougay whine on the air

Guess the AKC remote control does not need new batteries.