RadioBanter

-   -   Ping N8WWM (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/130713-ping-n8wwm.html)

Steve February 23rd 08 11:21 PM

Ping N8WWM

Remember this?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...69faca536936e0

Life is good when you're not a spelling cop, radio cop, repeater jammer,
and federal criminal hypocrite like N8WWM.

You calling someone a federal criminal on that whine recording of you
posted earlier was priceless, adair!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

whine away, it won't help February 24th 08 12:18 AM

Ping N8WWM

On Feb 23, 6:21*pm, Steve wrote:
Remember this?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...69faca536936e0

Life is good when you're not a spelling cop, radio cop, repeater jammer,
and federal criminal hypocrite like N8WWM.

You calling someone a federal criminal on that whine recording of you
posted earlier was priceless, adair!

--
* * * * * * * * * *http://NewsReader.Com/

a keyclown reaches and reaches, but never grasps. If you want more
audio of me saying that sort of thing let me know. I bet I have 50
different clips.

Partial meltdown noted. anyone spending that kind of time on this
schitt is definitely stressed.

Steve February 24th 08 12:35 AM

Ping N8WWM

N8WWM Doug Adair "whine away, it won't help"
wrote:
Partial meltdown noted.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That sounds like more than just a partial meltdown, n8wwm.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Vinnie S. February 24th 08 02:30 AM

Ping N8WWM

wrote:
Partial meltdown noted.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That sounds like more than just a partial meltdown, n8wwm.

Great stuff. What a hypocrite ! A law breaker wants to enforce the law !

Vinnie S.

Steve February 24th 08 02:40 AM

Ping N8WWM

wrote:
Partial meltdown noted.

http://media.putfile.com/dougay-whines-again

That sounds like more than just a partial meltdown, n8wwm.

Great stuff. What a hypocrite ! A law breaker wants to enforce the law !

Vinnie S.

Honestly, and that just the tip of the iceberg with him. He does sound like
an over stuffed douche bag on the air though (looks even worse) so I guess
it stands to reason. :)

--
http://NewsReader.Com/