RadioBanter

-   -   VoiceMax Speech Processor (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/131375-voicemax-speech-processor.html)

Telstar Electronics March 13th 08 02:46 PM

VoiceMax Speech Processor

You may be interested in this product...
http://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

We welcome you to see what others have said about the VoiceMax
module...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

Telstar Electronics April 13th 08 01:55 PM

VoiceMax Speech Processor

VoiceMax is really gaining momentum!
Radio operators all over the world are enjoying the Voicemax
advantage.
Since VoiceMax doesn't use audio "clipping"... you audio is loud AND
clear.
What a concept!

See what VoiceMax can do for you at http://www.telstar-electronics.com/voicemax.htm

See what customers are saying about VoiceMax here at
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...d=260229626603