RadioBanter

-   -   O.T.: A Video that everyone needs to watch... (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/131883-o-t-video-everyone-needs-watch.html)

me March 27th 08 11:07 PM

O.T.: A Video that everyone needs to watch...

Gents,

take a look:

http://politicalbyline.blogspot.com/...uld-watch.html

That's what we're fighting folks.

Graphic stuff, but all truth.

Scott in Baltimore April 2nd 08 04:28 AM

O.T.: A Video that everyone needs to watch...

More religious, political BS?

I'm not clicking anymore of your video links after that last one many moons ago...

Me April 6th 08 09:07 PM

O.T.: A Video that everyone needs to watch...

On Apr 1, 11:28 pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
More religious, political BS?

I'm not clicking anymore of your video links after that last one many moons ago...

Nope. Has to be with Islam.

Scott in Baltimore April 7th 08 03:39 AM

wrote:
More religious, political BS?

I'm not clicking anymore of your video links after that last one many moons ago...

Nope. Has to be with Islam.

I can't vote for a Muslim that won't pledge to the flag of the country he wishes to "serve".

Yo Mamma[_3_] April 7th 08 06:16 AM

O.T.: A Video that everyone needs to watch...

"Scott in Baltimore" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
More religious, political BS?

I'm not clicking anymore of your video links after that last one many
moons ago...

Nope. Has to be with Islam.

I can't vote for a Muslim that won't pledge to the flag of the country he
wishes to "serve".

Then you should read this:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

Seems our country has become a flock of sheeople that cannot read or think
for themselves.