RadioBanter

-   -   sent to wa8qnf (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/132453-sent-wa8qnf.html)

Steve April 12th 08 07:51 PM

sent to wa8qnf

You do understand you now have a demented pervert ass clown rep reseting
your club right? The freak even defends kiddie porn.

Good luck with that ****stick as president, you'll need it.

Channel Cop April 12th 08 07:54 PM

sent to wa8qnf

"Steve" wrote in message
You do understand you now have a demented pervert ass clown rep reseting
your club right? The freak even defends kiddie porn.

Good luck with that ****stick as president, you'll need it.

Is the club a service club of the ARRL??

Steve April 12th 08 08:07 PM

sent to wa8qnf

"Channel Cop" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
You do understand you now have a demented pervert ass clown rep
reseting your club right? The freak even defends kiddie porn.

Good luck with that ****stick as president, you'll need it.

Is the club a service club of the ARRL??

Apparently.

I'll have to do some homework.

an_old_friend April 12th 08 08:34 PM

sent to wa8qnf

On Apr 12, 2:51*pm, Steve wrote:
You do understand you now have a demented pervert ass clown rep reseting
your club right? The freak even defends kiddie porn.

what are you babling about I am KB9RQZ am the duly elected president
of the CCRAA

www.ccraa.net

Good luck with that ****stick as president, you'll need it.

just goes to show what you do not know about me

an_old_friend April 12th 08 08:35 PM

stop the lies dloyd

On Apr 12, 3:07*pm, Steve wrote:
"Channel Cop" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
You do understand you now have a demented pervert ass clown rep
reseting your club right? The freak even defends kiddie porn.

Good luck with that ****stick as president, you'll need it.

Is the club a service club of the ARRL??

Apparently.

I'll have to do some homework.

why? I am the duly elected president stave nothing you can do about it

but go ahead and try