RadioBanter

-   -   is there anything (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/132600-there-anything.html)

Sarge April 16th 08 03:49 AM

is there anything

in here about CBs ?

Yo Mamma[_3_] April 16th 08 05:00 AM

is there anything

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 15, 10:49 pm, "Sarge" wrote:
in here about CBs ?

no the guys would rather call each other fags than tylak about that
subject

Of course, that would only be you with that moniker.

[email protected] April 16th 08 05:06 PM

is there anything

On Apr 15, 10:52*pm, an old friend wrote:
On Apr 15, 10:49*pm, "Sarge" wrote:

in here about CBs ?

no the guys would rather call each other fags than tylak about that
subject

yep. It seems some posters think that my classic tv shows you can't
say on ham but can on cb post mentioning "booby", "boob",
"Hooterville", and "Hootersville" isn't gay enough for a certain
poster.

However, I didn't join this to cause trouible. I joined it to talk
abiut cb. Or at least radio and tv electronics.

However, this newsgroup was already ruined several months ago by a
bunch of posts which seemed to have X-rated content and subject
matter.

Which had nothing at all to do with cb, ham radio, or electronics in
any way, shape, or form.

It seems to me like this newsgroup is finally starting to get back on
track.

Although I might be wrong about that.

an old morgan is a total slob April 16th 08 11:21 PM

is there anything

On Apr 15, 10:49 pm, "Sarge" wrote:
in here about CBs ?

no the guys would rather call each other fags than tylak about that
subject

Tell us Marqueer, is poop Kosher for Assover?

an old morgan is a total slob April 16th 08 11:26 PM

is there anything

"an old friend" wrote in message
On Apr 16, 12:00 am, "Yo Mamma" wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in
On Apr 15, 10:49 pm, "Sarge" wrote:

in here about CBs ?

no the guys would rather call each other fags than tylak about that
subject

Of course, that would only be you with that moniker.

like I said people would rather scream about being fags than tlak cb

"tlak" to the hand marqueer!

http://i10.tinypic.com/4fzaadx.jpg

an_old_friend April 16th 08 11:32 PM

stop the lies lody

On Apr 16, 6:26*pm, "an old morgan is a total slob"
wrote:
"

fake

Sarge April 19th 08 05:45 AM

is there anything

On Apr 15, 10:49 pm, "Sarge" wrote:
in here about CBs ?

no the guys would rather call each other fags than tylak about that
subject

Yep, this was a waste of time. I'm outta here.