RadioBanter

-   -   I need to share the Secret to Power (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/132631-i-need-share-secret-power.html)

[email protected] April 17th 08 01:43 AM

I need to share the Secret to Power

I've discovered the Secret to Power. The secret to getting everything
I want! I just need to tell people about this!

I've found a way of getting people to do exactly as I say 99% of the
time, and improving. Once you learn this skill, Power is yours.

Anyway enough of this chit chat im getting back to discovering more
about the powers I never knew I had. man this is cool!

Discover the power for yourself. I found it on this page

http://www.meditationinformation.inf...-hypnosis.html