RadioBanter

-   -   Virus Alert (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/132912-virus-alert.html)

Channel Cop April 24th 08 05:53 PM

Virus Alert

Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
Thank thee.

an_old_friend April 24th 08 06:21 PM

sttop the lies dloyd

On Apr 24, 12:53*pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
* *Thank thee.

older than y2k

Channel Cop April 24th 08 07:28 PM

sttop the lies dloyd

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 12:53 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity
nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
Thank thee.

older than y2k

SO WHAT - AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND SPOIL
IT FOR OTHERS - YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

an_old_friend April 24th 08 07:34 PM

sttop the lies dloyd

On Apr 24, 2:28*pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 12:53 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote: Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity
nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
Thank thee.

older than y2k

SO WHAT

- AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND SPOIL
IT FOR OTHERS

I am trold my post are never read not noticed by anyone just how then
can I spoil anything

and something before 2000 is prety well spoiled anyway I suspect

- YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

you are a spmaing fraud

with no sense of humor and a sexaul obesion since you have recently
admited you never get to have sex

go get liad and leave the real hams and CXbers alone

Pyle, Gomer[_2_] April 24th 08 08:47 PM

sttop the lies dloyd

[...]

This thread had nothing to do with Sex, and you go and make it into a thread
about someone going to bashing YOU about you're
sexuality........................What the **** does sex have to do with the
original "Joke" post"? What a ****ing piece of work.

Yo Mamma[_4_] April 24th 08 09:08 PM

sttop the lies dloyd

"Channel Cop" wrote in message
. ..

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
On Apr 24, 12:53 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity
nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
Thank thee.

older than y2k

SO WHAT - AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND
SPOIL IT FOR OTHERS - YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

\

No, he's a total prick, and a loser.

cmdr buzz corey April 25th 08 01:17 AM

sttop the lies dloyd

On Apr 24, 12:34 pm, an_old_friend wrote:
[...]

What is "trold"? What is "spmaing"? What is "sexaul obesion"? What is
"admited"? What is "liad"? What are "CXbers"?

cmdr buzz corey April 25th 08 01:19 AM

sttop the lies dloyd

On Apr 24, 12:28 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

On Apr 24, 12:53 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote: Thee has just received the Amish Virus. Since we do not have electricity
nor
computers, thee is on the honor system. Please delete all of thy files.
Thank thee.

older than y2k

SO WHAT - AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND SPOIL
IT FOR OTHERS - YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

To mork the dork that is a complement.

an_old_friend April 25th 08 07:54 PM

stop the spaming dloyd

On Apr 24, 8:19*pm, cmdr buzz corey
wrote:
On Apr 24, 12:28 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:

SO WHAT - AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND SPOIL
IT FOR OTHERS - YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

To mork the dork that is a complement.

poor canceled carton

cmdr buzz corey April 28th 08 05:41 AM

stop the spaming dloyd

On Apr 25, 12:54 pm, an_old_friend wrote:
On Apr 24, 8:19
wrote:

On Apr 24, 12:28 pm, "Channel Cop" wrote:
SO WHAT - AND YOU ALSOWS HAVE TO PUT YOUR 2 CENTS INTO EVERYTHING AND SPOIL
IT FOR OTHERS - YOUR A FRIGGIN JERK

To mork the dork that is a complement.

poor canceled carton

Is that a milk or other type of carton? How do you cancel a milk
carton?