RadioBanter

-   -   Blind Bitch, where are you? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/133030-blind-bitch-where-you.html)

MrPaIn April 29th 08 05:12 AM

Blind Bitch, where are you?

Well well well!
it seems that not only have I driven Blind Bitch Oyen off the air on cb, but
I may have also driven him from any of the usenet forums here. Whats he
matter? you chicken or something Eric?

I can't wait for you to come back on channel 19 where we can razz you again.
In fact, next time, we'll just leave a burnin pile o' **** on your front
doorstep!

Thats right folks, the Blind bitch has shown his true colors! HE IS A
COWARD!

Channel Cop April 29th 08 05:25 AM

Blind Bitch, where are you?

"MrPaIn" wrote in message ...
Well well well!
it seems that not only have I driven Blind Bitch Oyen off the air on cb,
but
I may have also driven him from any of the usenet forums here. Whats he
matter? you chicken or something Eric?

I can't wait for you to come back on channel 19 where we can razz you
again.
In fact, next time, we'll just leave a burnin pile o' **** on your front
doorstep!

Thats right folks, the Blind bitch has shown his true colors! HE IS A
COWARD!

is it true that he is a close buddy of kb9rqz?

an_old_friend April 29th 08 07:49 AM

stop the lies dloyd

On Apr 29, 12:25*am, "Channel Cop" wrote:
"MrPaIn" wrote in ...

Thats right folks, the Blind bitch has shown his true colors! HE IS A
COWARD!

is it true that he is a close buddy of kb9rqz?

nope I have never met after all he is in az or nm

MrPaIn April 30th 08 09:00 AM

Blind Bitch, where are you?

Channel Cop wrote:

"MrPaIn" wrote in message ...
Well well well!
it seems that not only have I driven Blind Bitch Oyen off the air on cb,
but
I may have also driven him from any of the usenet forums here. Whats he
matter? you chicken or something Eric?

I can't wait for you to come back on channel 19 where we can razz you
again.
In fact, next time, we'll just leave a burnin pile o' **** on your front
doorstep!

Thats right folks, the Blind bitch has shown his true colors! HE IS A
COWARD!

is it true that he is a close buddy of kb9rqz?

most likely he is. they are butt buddies after all!