RadioBanter

-   -   FS - ICOM - R7000 R-7000 Receiver/Scanner (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/134799-fs-icom-r7000-r-7000-receiver-scanner.html)

[email protected] July 6th 08 10:03 PM

FS - ICOM - R7000 R-7000 Receiver/Scanner

Hi,

I have listed my Icom R7000 For Sale on ebay.

Click on this link to see the pictures:

Thanks for looking,

Bill

..

..

..
..
..

..

..

..

http://swissrailpasses.com

Scott in Baltimore July 8th 08 05:02 AM

FA - ICOM - R7000 R-7000 Receiver/Scanner

wrote:
Hi,

I have listed my Icom R7000 For Sale on ebay.

Ebay does AUCTIONS, not SALES.

The Dude[_2_] July 11th 08 03:04 PM

FA - ICOM - R7000 R-7000 Receiver/Scanner

An auction is a sale to the highest bidder.

The Dude[_2_] July 11th 08 04:21 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"an old freind" wrote in message
On Jul 11, 10:04 am, "The Dude" wrote:

spaming tight along
-----
I didn't spam anyone. I advertised nothing. All I did was answer a post.
I don't think you are mentally stable.

an_old_friend July 11th 08 04:23 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On Jul 11, 11:21 am, "The Dude" wrote:

fake