RadioBanter

-   -   Picked up a new mic (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/136360-picked-up-new-mic.html)

Steve September 4th 08 11:08 PM

Picked up a new mic

Added an electrovoice 767 dynamic to the chain, it seems to work well with
a bit less proximity effect up close. EV makes nice stuff.

[email protected] September 5th 08 11:41 PM

Picked up a new mic

On Sep 4, 6:08*pm, Steve wrote:
Added an electrovoice 767 dynamic to the chain, it seems to work well with
a bit less proximity effect up close. EV makes nice stuff.

hehehe...the truckers can hear you better now...you are a true
capiatlist, qweenie.

Steve September 6th 08 12:15 AM

Picked up a new mic

wrote:
On Sep 4, 6:08=A0pm, Steve wrote:
Added an electrovoice 767 dynamic to the chain, it seems to work well
wit=

a bit less proximity effect up close. EV makes nice stuff.

hehehe...the truckers can hear you better now...you are a true
capiatlist, qweenie.

Hello doug, you sawed off turd. Have you grown a spine yet or are you still
a keyboard tough guy?

You and I both know you lack the courage to face me in front of your
section eight slum, or at the hamfest.

Now post some more N8WWM gay **** again, right below here. (right below
your picture)