RadioBanter

-   -   Lawsuit countdown 27 day to SoL (Statute of Limitiations) fork3vr w4nti has another 14 days after that (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/138371-re-lawsuit-countdown-27-day-sol-statute-limitiations-fork3vr-w4nti-has-another-14-days-after.html)

jim November 7th 08 11:06 PM

Lawsuit countdown 27 day to SoL (Statute of Limitiations) fork3vr w4nti has another 14 days after that

wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:16�pm, an old friend wrote:

On Nov 5, 8:10�pm, an old friend wrote:

On Nov 5, 7:30�pm, UberJacker wrote:

"sometiem pipes freeze up here at chassel house in winter so we haev
to **** in backyard" -- Mark in the Dark

no that never happens that is your fantsy occaional we have a supply
line freeze making a sink or something like that not work for a day or
so- Hide quoted text -

mark,kindly stop posting your non radio related spam.

And would kindly stop xposting your non radio related spam.