RadioBanter

-   -   N8WWM on the CB (long) (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/140152-n8wwm-cb-long.html)

Steve January 14th 09 08:12 PM

N8WWM on the CB (long)

Sorry but I have to re-new it. (not for children)

http://media.putfile.com/dougayactsafooloncb

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

an_old_friend January 15th 09 07:34 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbb

On Jan 14, 3:12*pm, Steve wrote:
Sorry but I have to re-new it. (not for children)

get a real

[email protected] January 22nd 09 07:48 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbb

http://nimbusters.org/forum/read.php?board=8&id=680253

Steve February 7th 09 05:58 AM

N8WWM a fool on the CB radio (long recording)

Doug Adiar at his worst..