RadioBanter

-   -   For sale (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/142121-sale.html)

Jay in the Mojave March 27th 09 01:01 PM

For sale

Hello All:

For Sale old surplus VOA (Voice of America) Linear Amplifier. 2.5
Meg-a-watt Bird Output. Will need larger coax and some place close to
Boulder Dam for power supply.

Oh sure maybe not a finial amp, but a good driver.....

Jay in the Mojave

KD8IMG is a 2 time convicted stalker of women March 27th 09 09:37 PM

For sale

On Mar 27, 4:44*pm, Steve wrote:
Jay in the Mojave wrote: Hello All:

For Sale old surplus VOA (Voice of America) Linear Amplifier. 2.5
Meg-a-watt Bird Output. Will need larger coax and some place close to
Boulder Dam for power supply.

Oh sure maybe not a finial amp, but a good driver.....

Jay in the Mojave

Hello Jay, copy the respectable driver/sparrow cooker! :P

hello Gay, copy the lousy little faggot dork sukker with a fat ass
wife and mom.

[email protected] March 27th 09 10:49 PM

get kelp

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 14:37:28 -0700 (PDT), stalken

grow up

Jim Hampton March 30th 09 04:34 AM

For sale

Hello Jay,

Is the VOA long dead now? Dang, haven't kept track. I have received a link
with the BBC broadcasting frequencies from a friend in England as I no
longer trust the two or three companies that own all the broadcasting in
this country. Neither do I trust the Internet a whole lot. The BBC sure
has some nice stuff on satellite tv, but with all the tax increases, I'm
ready to drop the newspaper, the DSL, and the satellite tv. Just go with
BBC shortwave ;)

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

umnetworking...