RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio use in the barrie area including canada (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/148914-cb-radio-use-barrie-area-including-canada.html)

bigbirdcbradio40channels December 30th 09 02:37 AM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

bigbirdcbradio40channels December 30th 09 02:38 AM

[quote=bigbirdcbradio40channels;696797]I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not Listening TO ANYONE WHO USES PROFANITY WILL BE DEALT WITH SEVERLY. I WILL GET ANGRY IF I HEAR ANYONE SWEARING AT ME ON THE CB RADIO.

bigbirdcbradio40channels December 30th 09 02:39 AM

[quote=bigbirdcbradio40channels;696798][quote=bigbirdcbradio40channels;696797]I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended for the weekend .those are my rules for cb radio

ftheabus December 30th 09 05:00 PM

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Stormin Mormon December 30th 09 05:09 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

Careful! A person who caps every word is serious! He could
go to all caps, and then we'd really be sorry.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Stormin Mormon December 30th 09 05:12 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

So, capitalizing every word will some how make CB radio
operators realize your'e serious? And what are the odds that
the CB trouble makers out there read the usenet list for CB?

You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"bigbirdcbradio40channels"
m wrote in
message
news:bigbirdcbradio40channels.58096ab@radiobanter. com...

Steve December 30th 09 09:08 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

"ftheabus" wrote in message
snip
Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Shock collar?

Steve December 30th 09 09:15 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

"ftheabus" wrote in message
snip
Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Canadian shock collar?

Steve December 30th 09 10:57 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
snip
You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

Or poured coffee in their lap and tried to sue because it was too hot and
the skin got toasted.

"excuse me, aren't you the same asshole that was just bitching about the
cold coffee this morning!?"

73
Happy New Year

ftheabus December 31st 09 01:18 AM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

Steve wrote:
wrote in message
snip
Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Canadian shock collar?

Happy New Year Steve. Had a **** load of snow here on the Island for
XMas. 26" or so.

Steve December 31st 09 06:27 AM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

"ftheabus" wrote in message
Steve wrote:
wrote in message
snip
Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

Canadian shock collar?

Happy New Year Steve. Had a **** load of snow here on the Island for XMas.
26" or so.

Same happy wishes back to you and your family, ftheabus. Glad to hear
someone else got the snow this time.

73
Steve

Monty44 December 31st 09 06:43 AM

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
snip
You remind me of the guy who got crappy service at
McDonalds, so he walked into the laundromat and loudly
demanded a refund.

Or poured coffee in their lap and tried to sue because it was too hot and
the skin got toasted.

"excuse me, aren't you the same asshole that was just bitching about the
cold coffee this morning!?"

Kinda like the guy who paid for a new lawn and two years later got
crab grass and grubs.

"Hey assclown, you didn't get the maintenance package."

Or the guy who paid for snow plowing service and his parking lot
never got plowed when the first big snow fell.

"Hey ****stain, my wife forgot to add your address to the list."

Bandwidth[_2_] January 1st 10 05:46 AM

ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

:~)
Peter.
http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

Stormin Mormon January 1st 10 02:59 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

You changed the subject. I'm trying to illustrate the
complainer's lack of grasp on reality. He's upset about CB
operators in Canada, so he posts on usenet.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message
snip

Stormin Mormon January 1st 10 03:00 PM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

Post notice on Usenet group? Worked, the last time.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS January 2nd 10 07:31 PM

On Dec 31 2009, 11:46*pm, Bandwidth wrote:
ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

*:~)
Peter.
*http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
*http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I WILL JUST WARN THEM FIRST THEN SUSPEND HIM FROM THE CB RADIO

ftheabus January 2nd 10 10:13 PM

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
On Dec 31 2009, 11:46 pm, wrote:
ftheabus wrote:

bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right
For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will
Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting
Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten
Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose
to do that?

Rope?

:~)
Peter.
http://www.bandwidth.radiouk.com/
http://www.citizensband.radiouk.com/

I WILL JUST WARN THEM FIRST THEN SUSPEND HIM FROM THE CB RADIO

Typing with a hangover is not advisable Jeff.

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS January 3rd 10 08:32 PM

On Dec 30 2009, 11:00*am, ftheabus wrote:
bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

Suspending someone for the weekend? And how do you propose to do that?

there will be suspensions handed out on the cb radio there are cb
radio rules if there is any bad language said on the cb radio Then cb
radio operators will be suspended for the weekend and it happens again
you will be kicked off the cb radio for good. I AM NOT JOKING I AM
SERIOUS OF THESE CB RADIO RULES SO EVERY CB RADIO OPERATOR IN BARRIE
ONTARIO CANADA WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF
THEIR ACTIONS ON THE CB RADIO.I'VE HAD IT SINCE THE SUMMER. I'M NOT
PUTTING UP WITH ANY RUDE LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATOR WHO SWEARS AT ME WILL
SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. I'M NOT JOKING.

ftheabus January 4th 10 11:55 PM

On Dec 30 2009, 11:00 am, wrote:
[...]

Delusional but NOT JOKING.

Scott in Baltimore[_2_] January 5th 10 03:06 AM

cb radio use in the barrie area including canada

Delusional but NOT JOKING.

This is where the ham cops get their training!

bigbirdcbradio40channels April 5th 10 04:17 PM

[quote=**** YOU;697288]On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 02:37:04 +0000, bigbirdcbradio40channels
wrote:

I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

sincerely
bigbird cb radio

eyecatcher December 14th 11 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ftheabus (Post 697247)
On Dec 30 2009, 11:00 am, wrote:
[...]

u were whining alot and you were the one doing all the swearing,and going on channel 19 and bugging the truckers,and i told you i am the new sherriff in town,i told you exactly where you lived ,and then you were off the radio after that,then you came back on and were being a nice guy

eyecatcher January 7th 12 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbirdcbradio40channels (Post 696797)
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not Listening I Could Get Nailed.

bigbird your a big whiner, you shot your mouth off to the truckers,now you dont even key up,welll well aka big wheel, we know the deal hahahahaha, key down we will cook ur radio

eyecatcher January 7th 12 06:48 AM

Quote:

if you start your bull**** that big stick is coming down, so dont even think about it, we will post the adress i finally found you out here whining,when your not giving the whole story,your not far,i see your big stick , i bet u can walk to burger king in less then 5 minutes

SHERIFFOFTHECBRADIOCBRAMBO June 18th 12 03:16 AM

On Tuesday, 29 December 2009 20:37:04 UTC-6, bigbirdcbradio40channels wrote:
I Want To Tell All Barrie Local Cb Radio Operators There Is No Right For
Anyone To Be Threatening Me On The Cb Radio If You Do You Will Be Traced
And Will Be Suspended For The Weekend. I Am Not Putting Up With Any Of
The Profanity That Other Cb Radio Operators Threaten Me With I Am Not
Listening I Could Get Nailed.

--
CB RAMBO CANADA

BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA