RadioBanter

-   -   changing my cb handle (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/150822-changing-my-cb-handle.html)

BIGBIRDCBRAD April 11th 10 08:29 PM

changing my cb handle

i am thinking of changing my cb handle. i am not sure what i am gonna
call myself. it really makes me so concerned that cb radio here in
canada is not gonna last that long.i own a midland 1001z cb radio 40
channel .

sincerely,
jeff grant
cb radio operator /canwarn storm spotter
barrie ontario canada

n9zas April 14th 10 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBIRDCBRAD (Post 704266)
i am thinking of changing my cb handle. i am not sure what i am gonna
call myself. it really makes me so concerned that cb radio here in
canada is not gonna last that long.i own a midland 1001z cb radio 40
channel .

sincerely,
jeff grant
cb radio operator /canwarn storm spotter
barrie ontario canada

How about just using your first name? That was easy!
n9zas

ROSCO P COLTRANE November 25th 17 01:20 AM

changing my cb handle

i am currently off the cb radio until december 26th....
i am having my dad order a cobra 19 dx iv 40 channel cb radio
i will be on the cb radio after boxing day ...i am in canada and what do you think of the cobra 19 dx iv
cb radio

sincerely
CB RAMBO

[email protected] November 28th 17 09:18 AM

changing my cb handle

Change your name to.........niggah