RadioBanter

-   -   Comstat 19 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/151308-comstat-19-a.html)

DXDoug May 11th 10 01:05 AM

Comstat 19

Is anybody out there still using or collecting old Lafayette Comstat 19's? I always liked that radio & I have a few of them in my collection & was wondering if there were other people who liked them as well.

Dan May 13th 10 10:45 PM

Comstat 19

no i dont have i but one of my first radios was a comstock 23 and a
sonar model g which i have somewhere and it still works it was a 6
channel crystal with tunable receive.

jdf May 21st 10 04:09 PM

I have one waiting for a recap and such. Would you happen to have a
schematic for one that maybe you could scan for me? This was the first
CB I owned - Santa brought it to me in 1966. Thanks - Jeff

Mikemmcc57 April 8th 13 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdf (Post 707465)
I have one waiting for a recap and such. Would you happen to have a
schematic for one that maybe you could scan for me? This was the first
CB I owned - Santa brought it to me in 1966. Thanks - Jeff

Hey guys, I have one as well. I need the mic pinout and a schematic would be great. Can one of you forward either?

Mike

Channel Jumper April 11th 13 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikemmcc57 (Post 803520)
Hey guys, I have one as well. I need the mic pinout and a schematic would be great. Can one of you forward either?

Mike

If you do a general search - there is a couple of cb radio web sites that will give you the pin out for most every radio out there.
The schematic is much harder to come by.

You might want to look at a hamfest, I would bet there was someone in Dayton that would have that information in a book for sale.

Channel Jumper April 11th 13 12:45 AM

CB tricks .com was one good web site for CB radio information...

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/

Mikemmcc57 April 20th 13 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Channel Jumper (Post 803640)
If you do a general search - there is a couple of cb radio web sites that will give you the pin out for most every radio out there.
The schematic is much harder to come by.

You might want to look at a hamfest, I would bet there was someone in Dayton that would have that information in a book for sale.

Yeah, I tried that, even been to the website you suggested with no luck. They had it listed but no schematic. I eventually found a site in Canada that sold it for $9.00,so I ordered one. It may take a couple of weeks to get here with the border crew having their thing they do with international mail, but I'm sure I'll be glad I got it.

Thanks anyway for the reply,
Mike