RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio rules for my cb radio shack (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/154414-re-cb-radio-rules-my-cb-radio-shack.html)

Scott in Baltimore[_2_] September 26th 10 01:59 AM

cb radio rules for my cb radio shack

BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
CITIZENS BAND RADIO RULES
1 IF I HEAR ANY LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATOR USE OBSCENE OR PROFANE
LANGUAGE .THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND. THAT IS NOT A
JOKE.I'VE HAD IT WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS.

2 I WILL BE MONITORING 40 CHANNELS AM

You need to get a life if all you have to do is listen to all 40 channels
for a cuss word. 2 meters is just like CB without the cuss words, although
I have heard the S word and an F bomb or two...

bigbird cb radio monitoring 40 channels am September 29th 10 06:29 PM

cb radio rules for my cb radio shack

On Sep 25, 7:59*pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
BIGBIRDCBRADIOOPERATOR40CHANNELS wrote:
CITIZENSBANDRADIORULES
1 IF I HEAR ANY LOCAL BARRIE CBRADIOOPERATOR USE OBSCENE OR PROFANE
LANGUAGE .THEY WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND. THAT IS NOT A
JOKE.I'VE HAD IT WITH RUDE CBRADIOOPERATORS.

2 I WILL BE MONITORING 40 CHANNELS AM

You need to get a life if all you have to do is listen to all 40 channels
for a cuss word. 2 meters is just like CB without the cuss words, although
I have heard the S word and an F bomb or two...

just leave me alone or i'll call the cops