RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio rules (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/157723-cb-radio-rules.html)

bigbirdcbradio40channels[_2_] January 7th 11 03:46 PM

cb radio rules

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011

on all 40 channels cb radio be aware if you use obscene or profane
language on the cb radio local cb radio operators will be suspended if
there is a incident on the cb radio here in canada and also i will be
contacting industry canada if there is a cb radio complaint not the
Police.I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE ON THE CB RADIO SO THERE
ARE NOW CB RADIO RULES IN MY CB RADIO SHACK. NO MORE ON THE AIR
ARGUMENTS ON THE CB RADIO OR LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL
SUFFER.

SINCERELY,
Jeff grant
local cb radio operator

bigbirdcbradiooperatoric January 7th 11 07:45 PM

[quote='bigbirdcbradio40channels[_2_];728428']EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011

on all 40 channels cb radio be aware if you use obscene or profane
language on the cb radio local cb radio operators will be suspended if
there is a incident on the cb radio here in canada and also i will be
contacting industry canada if there is a cb radio complaint not the
Police.I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE ON THE CB RADIO SO THERE
ARE NOW CB RADIO RULES IN MY CB RADIO SHACK. NO MORE ON THE AIR
ARGUMENTS ON THE CB RADIO OR LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL
SUFFER.THERE IS NO NEED TO THREATEN A LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATOR OR I WILL CONTACT UNCLE GREG

SINCERELY,
Jeff grant
local cb radio operator
INDUSTRY CANADA INSPECTOR

Lametard Ballsack January 27th 11 05:11 AM

cb radio rules

furst day widda kebyaord?

"bigbirdcbradio40channels" wrote in
message
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011 i am a fukcing idiette

Barry OGrady[_3_] January 27th 11 06:01 AM

cb radio rules

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 21:11:08 -0800, "Lametard Ballsack"
wrote:

furst day widda kebyaord?

"bigbirdcbradio40channels" wrote in
message
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011 i am a fukcing idiette

Wadda ya 'spect for a fukcing idiette?

Barry OGrady[_3_] September 22nd 14 11:58 AM

cb radio rules

On Fri, 7 Jan 2011 07:46:05 -0800 (PST), bigbirdcbradio40channels
wrote:

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY friday january 7th 2011

on all 40 channels cb radio be aware if you use obscene or profane
language on the cb radio local cb radio operators will be suspended if
there is a incident on the cb radio here in canada and also i will be
contacting industry canada if there is a cb radio complaint not the
Police.I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE FOUL LANGUAGE ON THE CB RADIO SO THERE
ARE NOW CB RADIO RULES IN MY CB RADIO SHACK. NO MORE ON THE AIR
ARGUMENTS ON THE CB RADIO OR LOCAL BARRIE CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL
SUFFER.

You need to turn your radio off.

SINCERELY,
Jeff grant
local cb radio operator

--
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie
who was his own father can make you live forever if