RadioBanter

-   -   CObra 142GTL (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/175547-cobra-142gtl.html)

SilverKnight November 15th 11 04:55 AM

CObra 142GTL

I was given a Cobra 142GTL base radio. I noticed a few things. The clarifier was unlocked and it was do wrong, I put it back to stock. The other thing is that ch 40(27.405MHz) is now ch 38 (27.385MHz)..The channels are messed up. This is where I need help or opinions. Could it be the PLL chip or a crystal..If someone could direct me to solve this mystery, I would be greatful..Drop me a line or email :)

Thanks

SilverKnight

73's