RadioBanter

-   -   CB RADIO RULES (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/191471-cb-radio-rules.html)

CB RAMBO[_2_] January 13th 13 03:52 PM

CB RADIO RULES

WHAT ARE THE CB RADIO RULES IN CANADA I'M CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE COULD
START TROUBLE ON THE CB RADIO.WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND A CBER DO TO DEAL
WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS FROM BARRIE. SINCERELY,CB RAMBO

Channel Jumper January 13th 13 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB RAMBO[_2_] (Post 800640)
WHAT ARE THE CB RADIO RULES IN CANADA I'M CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE COULD
START TROUBLE ON THE CB RADIO.WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND A CBER DO TO DEAL
WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS FROM BARRIE. SINCERELY,CB RAMBO

The manufacturers always makes the biggest knob the most important one.

If someone causes problems, turn the channel or turn it off!

CB is nothing but poor trash anyways...

I was going to say WHITE - but that wouldn't be 100% true either...

SMOKEY THE BEAR January 15th 13 01:44 AM

CB RADIO RULES

I'M JUST GONNA RETALIATE ON THE CB RADIO

Scott in Baltimore[_3_] January 16th 13 11:08 PM

CB RADIO RULES

On 1/13/2013 10:52 AM, CB RAMBO wrote:
WHAT ARE THE CB RADIO RULES IN CANADA I'M CONCERNED THAT SOMEONE COULD
START TROUBLE ON THE CB RADIO.WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND A CBER DO TO DEAL
WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS FROM BARRIE. SINCERELY,CB RAMBO

Around here we just ignore them, turn the radio off or change the channel.

We also have MURS and ham radio. The assholes can splatter themselves
to their heart's content.