RadioBanter

-   -   DEALING WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/192523-re-dealing-rude-cb-radio-operators-simcoe-county.html)

CB RAMBO[_2_] February 25th 13 07:28 PM

DEALING WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY

On Jan 24, 8:25*am, stinking **** wrote:
On Jan 15, 12:42*pm, SMOKEY THE BEAR

wrote:
I'M CONCERNED THAT A INCIDENT ON THE CB RADIO COULD BEGIN ON CHANNEL
19(TRUCKER CHANNEL)WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND THAT A CBER DO TO DEAL WITH
RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS FROM BARRIE ONTARIO CANADA?

RAPE .

just mind your ****ing business i 'm THE LAW IN CANADA
YOU ARE A ****ING ASSHOLE

Channel Jumper February 26th 13 01:25 PM

I think someone said a long time ago, they give amateur radio license exam's, but they do not require psychological exams.

If they did, there would be a whole lot less people on the radio...

I think CB Rambo is talking to himself again.

The scary thing is when he hears himself as a different person when he is talking on the CB radio...

Rambo - get yourself a FRS radio and then you can talk to yourself as much as you want.

CB RAMBO[_2_] March 6th 13 06:39 PM

DEALING WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY

--
Channel Jumper

I 'M THE LAW ON THE CB RADIO
SHERIFF ROSCO PURVIS COLTRANE