RadioBanter

-   -   CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/194371-cb-radio-problems-channel-19-barrie-simcoe-county.html)

jeff grant[_2_] May 10th 13 12:51 AM

CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO

Channel Jumper May 12th 13 02:57 PM

Study

Pass a Amateur Radio Exam or two

Get your Foundation License

Buy yourself a real radio transceiver and forget about CB radio..

firebottle May 12th 13 04:22 PM

CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

On Sun, 12 May 2013 14:57:44 +0100, Channel Jumper
wrote:

'Interceptor[_3_ Wrote:
;804721']jeff grant wrote in
:
-
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS
USING PROFANE LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN
DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING
OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO
-

Nothing can be done cb is a wasteland

Study

Pass a Amateur Radio Exam or two

Get your Foundation License

Buy yourself a real radio transceiver and forget about CB radio..

Yep, expend the time,money and effort only to find the same sort of
idiots on 2,10,12,15,20 and 40 meters.

spd641 May 18th 13 02:31 AM

I agree especially on hf you have the operators with a CB attitude.

jta May 19th 13 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff grant[_2_] (Post 804699)
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO

Fer cryin' out loud, grow up! If you don't like what you're hearing, why do you listen? Take up a new hobby for a change. Instead of bitching, maybe try knitting?

CB radio has been out of hand for decades. What rock have you been hiding under?

BTW, all caps is rude, so stop shouting, dummy.

Larry in animal control May 20th 13 07:05 AM

On 10 May, 09:51, jeff grant wrote:
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO

Have you tried rape ??

CB RADIO RAMBO January 10th 15 01:46 AM

CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

I'm just concerned that rambone WILL THREATEN ME ON CHANNEL 19
WHAT CAN I DO TO DEAL WITH TRUCKERS ON CHANNEL 19? I AM ALWAYS SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO I AM THE LAW ON THE CB RADIO IN SIMCOE COUNTY
IM A CB RADIO RAMBO SO ****ING LEAVE ME ALONE OR TROUBLE WILL HAPPEN ON CHANNEL 19.

CB RADIO RAMBO[_3_] June 16th 15 12:29 AM

CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

;804699']PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)

--
jta

****IN REMEMBER THAT CB RADIO RAMBO IS GONNA DEAL WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY THROUGH UNCLE GREG AND MY DAD

cbradiorambo March 19th 16 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spd641 (Post 805053)
I agree especially on hf you have the operators with a CB attitude.

You ****ing jerk

Jeff Grant October 22nd 16 07:55 PM

CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

Just remember that I am locally the sheriff of the CB radio Simcoe County and I will not tolerate your ****. You want me to kick your ass. You want to threaten CB radio Rambo. I am at 63 ferris lane unit i-6 and I will Kick your ****ing ass you want some