RadioBanter

-   -   Varmint 150 Linear amp, What's it worth? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/227615-re-varmint-150-linear-amp-whats-worth.html)

[email protected] October 6th 16 04:49 AM

Varmint 150 Linear amp, What's it worth?

On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 at 12:24:15 AM UTC-6, Modify66 wrote:
Hi folks/
Just curious to what one of these rigs would go for.(used)
Has AM/SSB, tuning knobs.
Unit works very well, and in good shape, but not sure if I want to pay alot for
it.
I would like to hear your opinions of this unit.
It is a tube type.
Thanks in advance....
Please email me direct...

would give you50dollars from don in iowa

CB RADIO KING[_2_] October 13th 16 06:40 AM

On Wed, 5 Oct 2016, wrote:

On Tuesday, January 15, 2002 at 12:24:15 AM UTC-6, Modify66 wrote:
Hi folks/
Just curious to what one of these rigs would go for.(used)
Has AM/SSB, tuning knobs.
Unit works very well, and in good shape, but not sure if I want to pay alot for
it.
I would like to hear your opinions of this unit.
It is a tube type.
Thanks in advance....
Please email me direct...

would give you50dollars from don in iowa

**** YOU DON I WILL GIVE HIM 20 DOLLARS

YOU DO NOT HAVE 50 DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU SPENT IT ON METH AND SCRATCH CARDS

ALSO YOUR TRAILER SMELLS LIKE CAT **** AND METH

P.S. METH