RadioBanter

-   -   What kind of radios does everyone have? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/227617-what-kind-radios-does-everyone-have.html)

[email protected] October 25th 16 07:08 AM

What kind of radios does everyone have?

Ok I have a pace side talk 1000b and I'm trying to find a easy tune for it and a cobra mic that I'm trying to wrote up for it can you help me please

CB RADIO KING[_3_] October 25th 16 07:22 AM

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016, wrote:

Ok I have a pace side talk 1000b and I'm trying to find a easy tune for
it and a cobra mic that I'm trying to wrote up for it can you help me
please

THERE IS NO HELP FOR YOU

YOUR RADIO IS A PILE OF ****

YOUR MIC IS EVEN WORSE

P.S.: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING THAT CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE

Jimmy Anderson[_2_] November 1st 16 02:36 PM

What kind of radios does everyone have?

-= wrote to ALL =-

MY From:

MY Ok I have a pace side talk 1000b and I'm trying to find a easy tune for
MY it and a cobra mic that I'm trying to wrote up for it can you help me
MY please

Can't help but good luck! Thinking about putting in a CB after I
get my HAM rig in for the winter...

.... No armadillos were harmed in the making of this tagline.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49

[email protected] April 12th 17 07:55 AM

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 2:22:06 AM UTC-4, CB RADIO KING wrote:
On Mon, 24 Oct 2016, wrote:

Ok I have a pace side talk 1000b and I'm trying to find a easy tune for
it and a cobra mic that I'm trying to wrote up for it can you help me
please

THERE IS NO HELP FOR YOU

YOUR RADIO IS A PILE OF ****

YOUR MIC IS EVEN WORSE

P.S.: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BUYING THAT CRAP IN THE FIRST PLACE

Are you really the cb radio queen