RadioBanter

-   -   Dealing with truckers in simcoe county (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/230785-dealing-truckers-simcoe-county.html)

Jeff Grant December 20th 16 01:57 PM

Dealing with truckers in simcoe county

Every time I am on the CB radio a local CB radio operator is being rude To CB Rambo and I was blocked from Channel 19 until December 25th
For using obscenities over Channel 19. "Smokemycockinmymouth" you started it on November 20th 2016 and I will not answer to you unless you apologize for causing trouble over channel 19 over the cb radio I will not answer to you unless it's an apology over Channel 19.

[email protected] December 21st 16 02:30 PM

Dealing with truckers in simcoe county

I really need to take a **** on your chest.