RadioBanter

-   -   dak radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/230792-re-dak-radio.html)

[email protected] February 2nd 17 12:32 AM

dak radio

On Wednesday, February 24, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, brian walker wrote:
has anyone here heard of and/or used a dak radio particularly a dak x
ssb
are they a good radio? may be able to get one but have never heard of
them.

thanks
73s the outlaw

I see this is a very old thread but I will post my reply anyway.I have an near Mint DAK Mark X & it & my Browning Golden Eagle MK IVA are by far my favorite CB base radios.As of February 1,2017 they are my Go To Radios when I'm in my shack &on the 11 meter band.No mods on either just running an amplified D-104 on both.

SIX-SHOOTER
Northeast Florida

[email protected] February 15th 18 02:00 PM

dak radio

I do like my MARK III and Mark IVA the best. 4A is a great radio.