RadioBanter

-   -   CB with built in linear? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/247799-re-cb-built-linear.html)

[email protected] October 2nd 17 02:32 AM

CB with built in linear?

On Sunday, February 3, 2002 at 7:09:11 PM UTC-6, Rich wrote:
Is there a CB radio made with a built in linear? I am looking for a good CB
radio for an 18 wheeler that will let me be heard not "Walked on" Any help
will be a ppreciated.
Thanks Rich

i have a galaxy dx 44v with a built in 220 watt ranger amp. im having problems with i was pulling hopper bottom hauling ag lime and i was rocking the truck pretty good to get it to come out. but in the process of doing that a co worker was next to me doing the same thing. well i rocked it and my antenna hit the top of his trailer and im guessing it shorted something out in the radio it wont power up for me any help would be appreciated thanks.