RadioBanter

-   -   cb radio in canada (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/254625-cb-radio-canada.html)

ROSCO P COLTRANE March 2nd 18 02:54 PM

cb radio in canada

i am asking if there is a way to deal with a cb radio troublemaker...he is causing me a lot of trouble including swearing at cb rambo barrie ontario canada...should i change my cb handle?

sincerely,
jeff grant

Bob Campbell[_2_] May 23rd 18 01:16 AM

cb radio in canada

In article ,
ROSCO P COLTRANE wrote:

i am asking if there is a way to deal with a cb radio troublemaker...he is
causing me a lot of trouble including swearing at cb rambo barrie ontario
canada...should i change my cb handle?

No. You should change your little boy pants and put on big boy pants.

Stop being such a pussy. You are crying because someone is swearing on
CB radio? Grow up.

davidradio May 27th 18 08:14 AM

The best answer! I agree with Bob Campbell

CB RAMBO[_5_] July 27th 18 02:24 PM

cb radio in canada

YOU ****ING ASSHOLE

[email protected] July 30th 18 11:42 AM