Old August 23rd 18, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default American Eagle SSB CBers Club

If you DX on 38LSB you may have heard members of the American Eagle SSB CBers Club on the frequency using an American Eagle call sign.

If you are interested in joining the club and being assigned a club call sign you may do so by filling out a 4 question form at http://join.AmericanEagleCB.com .

We have an official website at http://www.AmericanEagleCB.com and an official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/americaneaglecb . We are also on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/americaneaglecb .
Old August 30th 18, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Yes i have heard of it but i dont use ****edbook or twotter.Lots of
****ed up people use both

Become an American Eagle ! A.E. 352 CB 2 August 15th 06 11:52 PM
American Eagle Forums A.E. 352 CB 0 July 31st 06 05:42 AM
No American Kennel Club here! A.E. 352 CB 0 July 2nd 05 01:12 AM
American Eagle Sidenbanders Will Be Busted you will be busted CB 0 December 4th 04 08:04 AM
American Eagle website targeted for removal Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment CB 25 September 30th 03 01:37 AM