Old December 8th 18, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default DAK IX Plate Current

On Tuesday, September 1, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi
The meter on my Dak IX shows in the red when flipped to measure plate
current.Can someone explain what plate current is and why it is burying
the meter.As always I will appreciate all info.
Thanx
Zeb

Hello,I have a similar but less severe problem.I have a mint unhacked Day ix, the Plate current is about 45 ma.and i would like to put it back in factory specs which is 39/40 ma.Does anyone out there have the procedure for doing that and can you give me step by step instructions?Iam hoping it as simple as adjusting a vr.I have all the paper work that goes with her including the giant schematic and flow chart. There were at least 2 versions of final tube,6w6/6DG6 and a 6L6GC Modulator.I would appreciate any help. Regards Don