RadioBanter

-   -   The Sir Mix A Lot situation, please read this people (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/291182-sir-mix-lot-situation-please-read-people.html)

[email protected] July 7th 20 11:12 PM

The Sir Mix A Lot situation, please read this people

I was a cb'er back in the late 90s..I listen to all music including rap..the lyrics should say dropped 5 grand on my bird watt meter

Freddie the FreeloaderŪ July 8th 20 04:17 PM

In article , wrote:
I was a cb'er back in the late 90s..I listen to all music including rap..the
lyrics should say dropped 5 grand on my bird watt meter

Ha!

I think I remember hearing you on CB back then. If I remember
correctly, wasn't your CB handle 'Dip****', or was that just what
everyone else decided called you?

Well anyway, no matter.

Take care Dip****