RadioBanter

-   -   CW Requirement Removed for HF Access by WRC 2003 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29358-re-cw-requirement-removed-hf-access-wrc-2003-a.html)

Leland C. Scott July 11th 03 05:32 AM

CW Requirement Removed for HF Access by WRC 2003

| "Keith Hosman" wrote in
| message

Why take it again when I already passed it?

My mix up Keith. I'm a bit out of it here the past
week or two. My dad died the first of July and
I've been busy running around arranging the
funereal services and trying to get his papers in
order. That's what happens when you're thinking
about one thing and trying to respond to something
else.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO

ARRL Member
NCI Member

Charter member of the
Lawrence Technological University
Wireless Society W8LTU

[email protected] July 11th 03 09:13 AM

"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
| "Keith Hosman" wrote in
| message

Why take it again when I already passed it?

My mix up Keith. I'm a bit out of it here the past
week or two. My dad died the first of July and
I've been busy running around arranging the
funereal services and trying to get his papers in
order. That's what happens when you're thinking
about one thing and trying to respond to something
else.

Sorry to hear about your Dad..condolences.

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/

Stu Pidity July 11th 03 01:56 PM

wrote in message
"Leland C. Scott" wrote:
| "Keith Hosman" wrote in
| message

Why take it again when I already passed it?

My mix up Keith. I'm a bit out of it here the past
week or two. My dad died the first of July and
I've been busy running around arranging the
funereal services and trying to get his papers in
order. That's what happens when you're thinking
about one thing and trying to respond to something
else.

Sorry to hear about your Dad..condolences.

Yes, condolences go out to you Leland.

Leland C. Scott July 12th 03 04:06 AM

wrote in message
Sorry to hear about your Dad..condolences.

Thanks.

--
Leland C. Scott

Leland C. Scott July 12th 03 04:06 AM