RadioBanter

-   -   President George 10 meter radio /sell/swap (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29374-re-president-george-10-meter-radio-sell-swap.html)

tools July 14th 03 02:24 PM

President George 10 meter radio /sell/swap

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
In ink.net, "tools"
wrote:

"Phil D. Bucket" wrote in message
Browning Mark FourA wrote:
As new in the box,bought to set up base ,never did....have all
accessories,IE:power cord,bracket,manual,mic,etc.

Best Reasonable offer or trade for 800 mhz mobile scanner.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

10 meter radios are not cb radios.

http://web2news.com/?rec.radio.cb

You may not have noticed, but, the poster said "10 meter radio".

You may not have noticed, but, this is a CB newsgroup.

"...but I admitted I was wrong, Like a man! Something you and QRM
have a problem with. You guys are wrong and you both know it and
are both too small to admit it."
---- Twistedhed ----

So what?