RadioBanter

-   -   Skullcracka Deadkey question. (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29400-skullcracka-deadkey-question.html)

Ninjaman808 July 19th 03 12:50 AM

Skullcracka Deadkey question.

Sup all..... I thought I would try and bring this board back to its
former glory by posting a real question about what we all care
about..... POWA!!!!!

Wooo-hoo!! Yesterday was like friggin Christmas for me!! Heres what
happened...

It was about 93 degrees and I decided to move my truck into the shade
here at work. So I go out and key up real quick to let all my mudducks
know that Daddy's home. So one of the local-talkers keys up and
says... "Hey Ninja.... I'm sellin all my stuff right now, you want
those Skullcrackers? I'll take 450 for the 2 pill and the 4 pill."

Well needless to say I told him "Dont get rid of them!!!" And
proceeded to try and find a way to get some cash quick. After that
says the magic words. "You got anything to trade?"

Heres what I traded to him:

Green-face Galaxy 88 with chrome covers,
Texas star 500v
ECS Motherboard (For Puter)
And an Athlon XP2000 processor.

Heres what I got:

Brand new never been used Mr. Coily double coil,
a New 1300 CCA Tractor battery. (This thing is the size of 3 marine
batteries)
2-Pill Skullcracka
4-Pill Skullcraka
New voltmeter.

Needless to say I am pretty stoked... Skullcracka's dont come aound
for sale too often, and ordering one can be tough if Prime is on tour.
Now for my question:

I understand that Skullcracka's can take an insanely high deadkey and
do great. What is the most I should be putting into my 4-pill from my
2-pill? Should I just experiment and watch the match/heat?

Any advice before I hook this up in my mobile? Ive already been
running it at home off my garage battery.

Thanks,

Ninjaman808
NWCorner
=======================================

P.S. If you post anything about my activites being illegal,
everyone will know that you have officially come out of the closet.
And are Gay as a Jaybird.

Frank Gilliland July 19th 03 02:53 AM

In , Frank Gilliland
wrote:

Correction:

... That translates to a 530 watt carrier
(deadkey) in AM before you splatter. You can get the same "POWA" by using just
60 watts in SSB. "Wooo-hoo!!"

Jim Hampton July 19th 03 04:16 PM

200 watts carrier modulated 100% by 100 watts audio = 50 watts peak in each
sideband.

I wonder if anyone has had a stereo preamp where they had the preamp gain
way to high and the sound is highly distorted, even if turned down low?
I've heard it in nightclubs. This happens with RF devices too ...

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

---

Frank Gilliland July 20th 03 04:33 AM

In ,
(Ninjaman808) wrote:

Man I dont know what I have been thinking!!! You mean that instead of
my 2x4 Skullcracka I could just transmit SSB on my Galaxy and get out
just as good?!? That Rules!!!

Yep, and you don't have to worry about running 2-guage wire to the battery,
either.

Maybe I can even learn how to say CQDX! And attain some numbers!!

Why would you want to do that?

While I'm at it I might as well get a big fat gut, little tiny penis,
and a bit of body odor to top it off... I'm already starting to
feel more like a HAM.

I was at a seminar today from 7:30am to 4:30pm. All through the morning there
was a fat asshole in the back row that talked way too loud for the room, sounded
like Bill Murry in Caddyshack, and felt the need to share the life story of both
him and his messed-up family. We broke for lunch, and after eating I strolled
out into the parking lot for a smoke. That's when I saw that middle-aged retard
cornering two barely-legal girls and bragging about how he walks on cell-phones
and televisions with his 1400 watt CB mobile. The girls made an excuse to leave
and almost ran away. What a perfect example of a keyclown.

Thanks for the wisdom guys.... I'm gonna go to McDonalds now to
complete my new HAM look with a 1000 calorie dinner.... see ya!!

If the clown-shoe fits....

Twistedhed July 21st 03 02:42 PM

From: Frank Gilliland
Group: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Skullcracka Deadkey question. Date: =A0=A0 Sat, Jul 19,
2003, 8:33pm (EDT-3) X-Trace: corp.newsgroups.com 1058672005
216.64.140.207 (19 Jul 2003 22:33:25 -0500
)I was at a seminar today from 7:30am to

4:30pm.

fat asshole in the back row that talked way too
loud for the room, sounded like Bill Murry in

Caddyshack, and felt the need to share the life
story of both him and his messed-up family.

We broke for lunch, and after eating I strolled

out into the parking lot for a smoke. That's

when I saw that middle-aged retard cornering

two barely-legal girls and bragging about how

he walks on cell-phones and televisions with

his 1400 watt CB mobile. The girls made an

excuse to leave and almost ran away. What a

perfect example of a keyclown.

_
What is "Barely" legal? It's either legal or not,,,,"barely legal" is
like a a"little bit" pregnant and illustrates the biases you can barely
contain...you appear jealous as hell, nothing more.

If the clown-shoe fits....

LOL..Touche!!!!
=A0=A0For an example of what you profess to be a "clown-shoe", one needs
look no further than an N3CVJ post where he claimed illegally listening
to teenage girls telephone conversations about sex provides him with
"juicy" entertainment. What a freak!! He shouldn't be allowed within 50
yards of a minor!! Seems this guy you refer to was Mr. Rogers compared
to Davie Hall,,,,this guy wasn't breaking the law at all, Davie was.
This guy just drew out your jealousy. This guy was messing with adults,
as per your claim. Davie was messing around with minors, claiming it
provided him with a "juicy" pleasure. Need to see his post, frankie? Go
ahead and comment on Davie's preferred and self-stated predilection of
finding juicy "pleasure" in the sex talk of minors. Take your angry
biased ass home and soak your head. LOL. If you;re looking for someone
to bash over minors, bash Davie,,he's right here and you don;t have to
seek him out..besides,,as was stated, the guy's behavior you took
offense with was legal,,Davie is not. Figures you would have a problem
with the legal dude and go to bat for Davie and his entertainment
derived through the disgusting paractice of illegal monitoring minor
girls telehone calls. Perhaps you have more in common with Davie than
originally thought. What else would explain you taking issue with a
legal act and giving Hall a pass when he talks of such demented,
disgusting, preverted acts.

Twistedhed July 21st 03 02:59 PM

From:
well let's see....frankenstein goes out into the

parking lot for a smoke break while attending

some seminar and notices some guy trying to

molest a couple of

kids..........hmmmm..........geez frankie , what

kind of seminar was this anyways and why

were 'you' there......???? was it mandatory

courtesy of your probation officer????

_
Ya' know,,,couple this with Dave Hall's (N3CVJ) claims of finding
pleasure while violating FCC law by illegally listening to teenage girls
discuss sex on cordless phones, and his recent defense of Frankie-stein
(and Frank wasn't even mentioned) and.........Oh, My God!!

Ninjaman808 July 21st 03 04:52 PM

I was at a seminar today from 7:30am to 4:30pm. All through the morning there
was a fat asshole in the back row that talked way too loud for the room, sounded
like Bill Murry in Caddyshack, and felt the need to share the life story of both
him and his messed-up family. We broke for lunch, and after eating I strolled
out into the parking lot for a smoke. That's when I saw that middle-aged retard
cornering two barely-legal girls and bragging about how he walks on cell-phones
and televisions with his 1400 watt CB mobile. The girls made an excuse to leave
and almost ran away. What a perfect example of a keyclown.

You got a good point there Bill. There are alot of guys like that in
my hometown. No social grace, arrogant for no good reason, and
derive all of their self worth from their radio. I however am not one
of them. I am just a guy that likes to talk DX to my friends in
California and the rest of the country, and I love the occasional
radio battle. To do this I need a big radio.

I dont have a wall full of junk radios, I have no desire to get
"licensed", I dont pass judgement on what others do with their
radio's, I sure as hell dont act like a big man because I can do a
kw.

Whatever sterotypes you have about "key-clowns" may be somewhat
justified Bill. But make sure you dont apply that to everyone. And
from reading your previous posts I think you have more of your listed
"Key-clown" traits than most of the people on this board.

valmont July 21st 03 08:23 PM

(Ninjaman808) wrote:
I am just a guy that likes to talk DX to my friends in
California and the rest of the country, and I love the occasional
radio battle. To do this I need a big radio.

"radio battle"?

I have no desire to get "licensed"

Thank God. I hope it stays that way.

valmont July 22nd 03 04:36 AM

wrote
(valmont) wrote:
wrote
(valmont) wrote:
(Ninjaman808) wrote:
I am just a guy that likes to talk DX to my friends in
California and the rest of the country, and I love the occasional
radio battle. To do this I need a big radio.

"radio battle"?

I have no desire to get "licensed"

Thank God. I hope it stays that way.

You're a good example of a totally ****ed up ham radio
operator, geo.

What's so bad about wanting to keep someone who
says he loves "radio
battle" out of ham radio?

Nothing. Now account for your own actions in this CB group.

What actions are those, Moped.

valmont July 22nd 03 05:29 AM

wrote
(valmont) wrote:
wrote
(valmont) wrote:
wrote
(valmont) wrote:
(Ninjaman808) wrote:
I am just a guy that likes to talk DX to my friends in
California and the rest of the country, and I love the occasional
radio battle. To do this I need a big radio.

"radio battle"?

I have no desire to get "licensed"

Thank God. I hope it stays that way.

You're a good example of a totally ****ed up ham radio
operator, geo.

What's so bad about wanting to keep someone who
says he loves "radio
battle" out of ham radio?

Nothing. Now account for your own actions in this CB group.

What actions are those, Moped.

Dumbass, FOAD!

FOAD? Is that cb radio battle talk?