RadioBanter

-   -   Siltronix (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29505-re-siltronix.html)

Siltronix made many models 1011 plain through D August 4th 03 06:08 PM

Siltronix

Look through the ebay auction archives within the last two weeks, there is
a guy in Petaluma, CA. (George) who does a great restoration job on
Siltronix radios, his name is george. Going rate for a really sweet
restored radio is between $225 and $275

On another note... I've just added the Siltronix 1011B manual to the
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu amateur radio page, free download section.

The page might look slightly different as I've been moving things around
into a more logical list.

cheers
skipp
http://sonic.ucdavis.edu

: N4ATS wrote:
: Looking for a MINT Siltronix 1011D with the 40 channels etched on the
: VFO dial..Non-Smoke , Mint condition

: "307"