RadioBanter

-   -   truckers calling channel (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29549-truckers-calling-channel.html)

sipa August 14th 03 12:04 PM

truckers calling channel

Could you tell me which channel is used for callings between truckers on
road (in europe)?

We are planing to organize CB radio help (with emmiting information in case
of closed road and acidents) for truckers and campers in region of Sibenik
in Croatia.

Thanx and sorry for my bad english

73 de 328SU035

---
Krizna radio mreza grada Sibenika
Sibenik Emergency radio network

Will August 14th 03 01:45 PM

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 23:36:10 +0200, "* RADIOSERVICE 39 *"
wrote:

Uzytkownik "gw" napisal

oh bullcrapski ivan......what makes you think the damn truck

meisters
are on 27.185.......???? they moved on up to ten a long time ago

kind
of like the jeffersons, don't ya know.........

# you mind a USA situation, I hope, but in Europe they're still
operating on ch 19
nobody's heard about any change in nearest future
forgive me my english, I'm living in at least 6 hours later time
zone :)
Rgds,
Chris
Poland

Chris;
Your english is just fine. You have to forgive GW's english, he
is what we in the U.S.A. call a "backwoods hick". He thinks Poland is
a suburb of New York City.

gw August 14th 03 06:39 PM

"sipa" wrote in message ...
Could you tell me which channel is used for callings between truckers on
road (in europe)?

We are planing to organize CB radio help (with emmiting information in case
of closed road and acidents) for truckers and campers in region of Sibenik
in Croatia.

Thanx and sorry for my bad english

73 de 328SU035

---
Krizna radio mreza grada Sibenika
Sibenik Emergency radio network

yeh.....no problema.........always tune to 28.085....i think that is
the trucker channel........and don't listen to jerry or radioray pussy
either..........

* RADIOSERVICE 39 * August 14th 03 06:39 PM

-= RADIOSERVICE 39 =-
www.radio39.republika.pl

GG # 2184191
ICQ # 146776296
home: +48 502 873 652
+48 696 517 000
handy: +48 603 360 445

Hi,
Contact with me on private e-mail
Rgds,
Chris
Poland
-------------------------------

Frank Gilliland August 15th 03 11:43 AM

In , "* RADIOSERVICE 39 *"
wrote:

Uzytkownik napisal
see u there

# ???????
28.000 this is a ham band freq.
I like freebanding, but i respect radio spirit as well
good freebander doesn't disturb hams and services
Rgds,
Chris

Yeah, right. If "freebanders" had any respect for the spectrum they would follow
the same rules that everyone else follows. They don't. If they did, they
wouldn't be "freebanders"; i.e, illegal.

Frank Gilliland August 15th 03 11:46 AM

In , "* RADIOSERVICE 39 *"
wrote:

Uzytkownik napisal

snip

* RADIOSERVICE 39 * August 15th 03 12:03 PM

Uzytkownik "Will" napisal

Chris;
Your english is just fine.

# thaks :)
but, are you sure?

You have to forgive GW's english, he is what we in the U.S.A.

call a "backwoods hick". He thinks Poland is
a suburb of New York City.

# I think, Poland is a couple of miles far away from NYC ...
but the distance doesn't matter if there's a good propagation
Rgds,
Chris