RadioBanter

-   -   Get Rid Of Twistedhed (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29554-get-rid-twistedhed.html)

anonymous acolyte August 15th 03 04:04 AM

Get Rid Of Twistedhed

Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

Twistedhed August 15th 03 04:10 PM

LOL....hahah..whatcha gonna do? Tell the FCC that "Twistedhed" has
embarrassed you to no end by pointing out your incompetence,
illegalitites and hypocrisy on usenet? Haha...,,ask for field agent
Bronson Steele when you call the Tampa office. Lelnad mad! LOL!

Scott Unit 69 August 15th 03 08:08 PM

yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and one post........boy
that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it?? geez, i wonder who
the two members are.....

HAHAHA! Last week was 5 members.

Cool Breeze August 15th 03 09:56 PM

"Scott Unit 69" wrote in message
yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and one post........boy
that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it?? geez, i wonder who
the two members are.....

HAHAHA! Last week was 5 members.

Hahhaaha Funny part is you went to the site , and are probably one of five

Jim Hampton August 15th 03 10:31 PM

Twist,

You'd better watch out. I'm not worried about that little 2 watt radio
you've got; I have it on record that your fishing line is reflecting
sunlight and causing solar flares. I've got to find the link to the John
Birch Society as well - you are so dangerous :)

BTW, you should borrow that battery pack on the rig I've been using the past
few weeks. That Hyster model has a 40 volt DC pack rated at 1,200 AMP
hours! Initial charge from a half-discharged pack runs around 180 amps!

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
LOL....hahah..whatcha gonna do? Tell the FCC that "Twistedhed" has
embarrassed you to no end by pointing out your incompetence,
illegalitites and hypocrisy on usenet? Haha...,,ask for field agent
Bronson Steele when you call the Tampa office. Lelnad mad! LOL!

---

Twistedhed August 15th 03 10:34 PM

From: spade#abc.com (Cool=A0Breeze)
_
HAHAHA! Last week was 5 members.
_
Hahhaaha =A0 Funny part is you went to the site

, and are probably one of five

Containment of malice ranks right there with lack of self-control for
you. Neither fare thee well.

gw August 15th 03 10:50 PM

(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message om...
(gw) wrote in message . com...
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message . com...
Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and one post........boy
that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it?? geez, i wonder who
the two members are.....

part of the plan is to move personnel from one site to another
periodically.....you freekin idiot......

what??? move personnel from one place to another....oh ok....that's
the plan huh??? you really need to get a life...........you most
definitely have way too much time on your hands..........

anonymous acolyte August 15th 03 11:52 PM

(gw) wrote in message . com...
(anonymous acolyte) wrote in message . com...
Call the Tampa FCC office and complain.

yip, yip, yahoo........two freekin members and one

post........boy
that group is going to be a barnburner isn't it?? geez, i wonder

who
the two members are.....

part of the plan is to move personnel from one site to another
periodically.....you freekin idiot......

what??? move personnel from one place to another....oh ok....that's
the plan huh??? you really need to get a life...........you most
definitely have way too much time on your hands..........

we have all the time in the word......all it takes is a few FCC
complaints.....3 strikes and he's OUT....

Cool Breeze August 16th 03 12:03 AM

"Twistedhed" wrote in message

Containment of malice ranks right there with lack of self-control for
you. Neither fare thee well.

what did this asshole say ?

Twistedhed August 16th 03 02:23 AM

From: (Jim=A0Hampton)
Twist,
You'd better watch out. I'm not worried about that little 2 watt radio
you've got; I have it on record that your fishing line is reflecting
sunlight and causing solar flares. I've got to find the link to the John
Birch Society as well - you are so dangerous :)
BTW, you should borrow that battery pack on the rig I've been using the
past few weeks. That Hyster model has a 40 volt DC pack rated at 1,200
AMP hours! Initial charge from a half-discharged pack runs around 180
amps!
73 from Rochester, NY
Jim
_
I have it on record that a certain fish is beside himself over being
taped on a frequency where he shouldn't have been.
As far as the line, I'm messing around with a new type of fire line.
Now if only that pack could be waterproofed...