RadioBanter

-   -   FREQ COVERAGE OF VOYAGER VR-9000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29595-freq-coverage-voyager-vr-9000-a.html)

Galaxyelc August 20th 03 09:28 PM

FREQ COVERAGE OF VOYAGER VR-9000

I have a chance to buy a Ranger VR-9000,unmodified,does anyone know the
complete freq coverage once the mod has been done??? I can't find it
anywhere,thanks....BOB

Trs1 August 21st 03 05:57 AM

I believe the coverage to be the same as a Galaxy DX-88 HL. I believe
you can find a frequency chart for the 6 band radios at
www.galaxyradios.com