RadioBanter

-   -   INFO HELP NEEDED (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29598-re-info-help-needed.html)

George Kinzer August 21st 03 04:56 AM

INFO HELP NEEDED

Galaxy....maverick, superstar 3900, cobra 148 (mod) too many to list

--

Those who want to be successful, will find a way,
those that don't, will find an excuse!

Trs1 August 21st 03 06:01 AM

I suggest looking for an HR-2600 or HR-2510 by President. Some have
hard mods allready done to them and some use a chipswitch. Both mods
have pros and cons, but the chipswitch is the best and most reliable.
If you find one stock, look for the chipswitch at www.chipswitch.com
if it is still a live link. Or you can do the hard mods and find alot
of info by doing a search on Google

You may also may find one on eBay or Yahoo! auctions.

On 20 Aug 2003 21:11:08 GMT, (Galaxyelc) wrote:

I need some help,looking for a combination CB/HAM radio mobile,about 40 watts
out,AM/SSB,that is capable of coverage of at least 26.500 to 28.500 mhz,I DO
NOT like the RCI-2950/70 radios,any suggestions out there,the internet sites
don't list coverage after mod,and no where local to go,aany help would be
appreciated.....BOB