RadioBanter

-   -   AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29815-akc-makes-newsgroup-living-hell-keyclowns.html)

Keyclownz R Dopers September 21st 03 05:23 PM

AKC MAKES NEWSGROUP A LIVING HELL FOR KEYCLOWNS

(NEWSGROUP, SEP. 21) "No amps, no auctions, no nothing," said AE352, "
I might as well not even go to the trouble of being a criminal".
Keyclowns all over America held hankies to their dribbling noses this
week and cried tears of defeat. "The eagle has a hernia" said 352, "I
can't even post as Richard Cranium anymore".
Meanwhile, "The AKC have driven me out" bleated self styled "amp
god" Bill Eitner. "I don't understand why people who USED to be
dedicated to the fine art of splattering 40 channels with poor
harmonic filtering don't at least put up a fight. I mean, we are
criminals by choice not by chance" said Eitner from his Alcatraz cell.
Eitner's unsavory liason with Tim Nebo also came to an abrupt end this
week as Nebo left Galveston to join the famed homosexual performance
troupe, Cirque De Sol-Gay.
But the biggest news of all is that offbeat anarchist and
government-hater Twistedhed will post no more in rec.radio.cb. "No,
it's not becasue of the saucer men" he chuckled, "It is because of
Leland, Sparky, George, Dave, Jerry, Doug, and the rest of Team Voob.
They have finally worn me out" said the broad-beamed Gulf Coast
amateur sailor and jockstrap collector. "You have no idea what it's
like to be the subject of such a vast, pro-legal conspiracy dedicated
to my undoing. I even tried bootlegging their ham callsigns on the
freeband, but they pay no attention to my shenanigans. So that's it,
I'm through. I'll be a pig farmer in some ******** like Des Moine
before I go back to freebanding".

Richard Cranium September 22nd 03 01:27 AM

(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote in message . com...
[...]

Pay no attention to the Troll behind the curtain. It's only
Georgie-Girl posting from a Proxy AoL account that he will deny
having.

"Team Voob"? Not even close. It's just Georgie-Girl Busch WA3MOJ,
Doggie Adairierre N8WWM (a pedophile who has been busted for jamming
repeaters in his home town of Toledo, Ohio, and Frankie-Fag (who
claims to be a commercial broadcast engineer but can't even get a ham
license - must be retarded) lying about things that they cannot
control.

The real AKC = A pack of Losers. Doggie might qualify for membership
in the AKC, but the rest of you haven't a clue.

It's a crying shame that you don't make use of your precious hambands
instead of Trolling a CB newsgroup, but I'm sure no Real ham would
talk to any of you!

Chris September 22nd 03 02:01 PM

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote:

[...]

Will you please stop this? You have made this group a living hell for
everyone. Legal, Legitimate Cb'rs that come to this group to ask a
question about "how to fix my radio" or "Why is my antenna shorted" have to
wade through post after post of personal attacks to try and find the
answers to their questions.
If you see a post that promotes illegal equipment, then point it out.
If you find an illegal amp listed on Yahoo or Ebay, do what you can or need
to, to get it removed.
If you are here to stop illegal operation and equipment, please do so
without ruining for the rest of us.

Chris

Chim Bubba September 22nd 03 06:38 PM

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:01:19 GMT, Chris wrote:

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote:

[...]

Good Luck Chris! I seriously doubt he will listen to your plea.
And the beat goes on. He hasn't done anything in the real world of cb
radio. He may have offended a few on this newsgroup but that is all. I
hear amplifiers every single day in the real world and as I have said
in the past, real world cber's dont even know this group exists. Funny
no matter how long I stay away and come back it is always the same
homosexual references and bickering. Now sometimes it is actually
funny but I think this crap has gone on far too long! I guess he will
get mad at me next and say something nice to me.

LMAO In Allentown September 22nd 03 11:27 PM

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote:

[...]

the next lie is chimbubba stating he is not Icecoldnyc

Richard Cranium September 23rd 03 01:16 PM

(LMAO In Allentown) wrote in message . com...
Chim Bubba wrote in message . ..
[...]

Why, when you just said it for him?

Most of the time you're just pathetic but sometimes you're so stupid
you're funny, Georgie-Girl. This is one of those times!

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment September 23rd 03 07:23 PM

Hey turds for brains...show us the violation, this jamming you dribble
about so frequently. between shifts eating dribble at the truckstop,
that is

I just want to see one thing that n8 did that got him in any trouble
at all. Show us, assclown.

It is always nice to have something be this simple. Handling your
limpwristed ass always is. What a joke.

You are going to have to deal with us, twithed. You cannot stop the
might of your Lords and Masters the Antikeyclowns.

Your village called...they want you back...the new idiot didn't work
out.

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
He has done nothing at all except get busted by the feds for screwing
over his fellow hammies and jamming their repeaters,,not once,,not
twice,,,but a three-time loser.

Brainbuster September 25th 03 06:53 AM

Chris wrote in message
m...

Will you please stop this? You have made this group a living hell
for everyone. Legal, Legitimate Cb'rs that come to this group to ask
a question about "how to fix my radio" or "Why is my antenna shorted"
have to wade through post after post of personal attacks to try and
find the answers to their questions.

Hi Chris.

As you have now spoken out against their actions, you will soon be labelled
as
a "keyclown" and targetted for the same abuse. It happened to me when I
tried telling them about their methods.
They insist on polarising the newsgroup - you must be on their side, posting
rubbish like them, or you will become a target.

I am not sure if your news reader can filter messages but, if it can, set it
to filter out those trolls cuasing the truoble and any subjects you know
will be offensive.
If possible, do it before you become a target.

Many legitimate users of this group have been chased away, but some of us
refuse to let these trolls take the group from CBers. Please stick around,
the group needs more CB posts, and you will find plenty willing to help.

Regards,

Peter.

[email protected] September 26th 03 01:43 AM

(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
really? is dave hall a legit user? how about jerry oxendine? or alan?

Why don't you ask them and everyone else about their opinion of -YOU-?

Anyone who posts with
(Keyclownz R Dopers) as
their addy has serious issues.

You couldn't carry their portable antenna.

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/Month

Keyclownz R Dopers September 26th 03 03:34 AM

wrote:
(Keyclownz R Dopers) wrote:
really? is dave hall a legit user? how about jerry oxendine? or

alan?

Why don't you ask them and everyone else about their opinion of

-YOU-?

You missed the point, assbucket. Brainfag said that AKC has chased
away legit users of the NG. If Dave, Jerry or Alan S isn't a legit
user, then who is? Just goes to show another brainfart lie debunked.