RadioBanter

-   -   wow, didn't miss much did I? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29884-wow-didnt-miss-much-did-i.html)

Keith Hosman September 26th 03 02:37 PM

wow, didn't miss much did I?

been working 7 days a week 10-12 hour days and haven't been online much,
this is first I have looked at the group in over a week, didn't miss much
heheh.

73 de Keith
KC8TCQ

"No matter where you go, There you are"

Twistedhed September 26th 03 03:15 PM

From: (Keith=A0Hosman)
been working 7 days a week 10-12 hour days and haven't been online much,
this is first I have looked at the group in over a week, didn't miss
much heheh.
73 de Keith
KC8TCQ
"No matter where you go, There you are"
___
Old dogs incapable of learning.......new tricks.

'Doc September 27th 03 01:00 AM

Keith,
Nope, you'd have to be gone for a lot longer
than a week! You haven't missed anything.
'Doc