Old October 1st 03, 03:58 AM
Cowboy67

Default I seen Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup's mom today...

She was hookin' in da ghetto. Here are the pics to prove it...
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=3&page=1

Old October 1st 03, 11:52 PM
Richard Cranium

"Cowboy67" wrote in message ...
She was hookin' in da ghetto. Here are the pics to prove it...
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=3&page=1

Is that Georgie-girl's mom or Doggie-style's?
Old October 2nd 03, 12:03 AM
Bessel Null

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
"Cowboy67" wrote in message

She was hookin' in da ghetto. Here are the pics to prove it...
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=3&page=1

Is that Georgie-girl's mom or Doggie-style's?

Yawn, well we know it's not your wife, since your gay.. TROLL

Old October 3rd 03, 02:03 AM
Richard Cranium

"Cowboy67" wrote in message

She was hookin' in da ghetto. Here are the pics to prove it...
http://www.steakandcheese.com/conten...&type=3&page=1

Is that Georgie-girl's mom or Doggie-style's?

Yawn, well we know it's not your wife, since your gay.. TROLL

Hi, Georgie-girl Busch! There's only one way you could possibly know
that - if YOU'RE gay! So?

It's a shame you can never post anything of value in any newsgroup.
Nuttin but TROLLing crap, ever. I'd feel sorry for you, but it
wouldn't do any good.
Old October 3rd 03, 03:13 AM
Bessel Null

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...

Hi, Georgie-girl Busch! There's only one way you could possibly know
that - if YOU'RE gay! So?

Nah, those pics of you and Landshark were enough to convince me.

It's a shame you can never post anything of value in this or any newsgroup.
Nothing but TROLLing crap, I feel sorry for you.