RadioBanter

-   -   Doug, what do you mean your closets to small? (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29940-doug-what-do-you-mean-your-closets-small.html)

Lancer October 2nd 03 11:55 PM

Doug, what do you mean your closets to small?

Why don't you just come out?

Bessel Null October 3rd 03 12:21 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
Why don't you just come out?

His closet is too small to pack his lardass into it, unless
he pours 40 weight on his hips.

Now your replying to yourself ... what a putz

Bessel Null October 3rd 03 12:28 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Bessel Null" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
Why don't you just come out?

His closet is too small to pack his lardass into it, unless
he pours 40 weight on his hips.

Now your replying to yourself ... what a putz

Guess again N8-junior. Do I have to school you on headers again?

well next time you accuse me of talking to myself, check the header
assclown.
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one from
Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Bessel Null October 3rd 03 12:54 AM

You can't traceroute me?

Lancer October 3rd 03 01:09 AM

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:28:34 -0400, "Bessel Null"
wrote:

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Bessel Null" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Lancer wrote:
Why don't you just come out?

His closet is too small to pack his lardass into it, unless
he pours 40 weight on his hips.

Now your replying to yourself ... what a putz

Guess again N8-junior. Do I have to school you on headers again?

well next time you accuse me of talking to myself, check the header
assclown.
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one from
Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Sorry gayboy, its me pleco. Now go **** yourself, unless Dougs
already doing it for you.

Lancer October 3rd 03 01:32 AM

wrote:
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one
from Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Sorry gayboy, its me pleco. Now go **** yourself, unless Dougs
already doing it for you.

Or..it's me. hardeharhar!

As Gayboy put it, I'm that dickhead in Texas.

Bessel Null October 3rd 03 02:07 AM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"Bessel Null" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message

You can't traceroute me?

If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one
from Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Nope, it's all up to -you- to prove.

Oh your just an asshole, who is a hypocrtie, and a blowhard. I thought you
were going to school me , seems like you **** the bed on that one.

Bessel Null October 3rd 03 02:08 AM

s.com...

wrote:
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one
from Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Sorry gayboy, its me pleco. Now go **** yourself, unless Dougs
already doing it for you.

Or..it's me. hardeharhar!

As Gayboy put it, I'm that dickhead in Texas.

yes dickhead is appropriate.

Lancer October 3rd 03 02:10 AM

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 21:08:04 -0400, "Bessel Null"
wrote:

ws.com...

wrote:
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one
from Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Sorry gayboy, its me pleco. Now go **** yourself, unless Dougs
already doing it for you.

Or..it's me. hardeharhar!

As Gayboy put it, I'm that dickhead in Texas.

yes dickhead is appropriate.

Great, that makes my day, Gayboy!

Lancer October 3rd 03 02:12 AM

wrote:
If you would like to school me on headers provide your ip and the one
from Lancer to prove it isn't you.

Sorry gayboy, its me pleco. Now go **** yourself, unless Dougs
already doing it for you.

Or..it's me. hardeharhar!

As Gayboy put it, I'm that dickhead in Texas.

I'm that dickhead -slappa'- in Ohio. Nice to meet you.

Guess we should be careful about using the dick word, gayboy and doug
might get all turned on.