RadioBanter

-   -   Moped and Landfag stop pinging me or else (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29964-moped-landfag-stop-pinging-me-else.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 4th 03 07:02 PM

Moped and Landfag stop pinging me or else

you get what for.

Richard Cranium October 5th 03 02:13 AM

(Faggots For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Landshark October 5th 03 02:43 AM

m...

wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Sorry Dick, look at the IP and you'll
see that its George using his AOL proxy
account.

Landshark

gw October 5th 03 03:38 AM

(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

what are you going to do about dougie............???? whine all the
time...........you are getting pinged for a reason...........

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 5th 03 03:40 AM

om...
wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Sorry Dick, look at the IP and you'll
see that its George using his AOL proxy
account.

Landshark

So you admit pinging wa3moj you gay skirt wearing freak?

Smell My ass October 5th 03 03:43 AM

``
m...

wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Sorry Dick, look at the IP and you'll
see that its George using his AOL proxy
account.

Landshark

Haha Fagshark, for once dicki cranium was exactly correct and you are still
a asshole. Scared of your own shadow Ill bet

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 5th 03 03:49 AM

(gw) wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup)

wrote
in message . com...
you get what for.

what are you going to do about dougie............???? whine all

the
time...........you are getting pinged for a reason...........

You nor any other keyclown will do **** remember to anyone, this is
real life not your fantasy WWF. can you smellllaaaa.what the asshole
in Texas is cooking. all this from a guy who goes by wwf names LOL
bring it don't sing it snapperhead......

Smell My ass October 5th 03 05:25 AM

m...

wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Sorry Dick, look at the IP and you'll
see that its George using his AOL proxy
account.

Landshark

I looked at the IP queershark 172.197.144.28 and it comes back to Los
Angeles, I guess as you said that is 10 miles away from me LOL, you are
quite the assclown.

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 5th 03 05:38 AM

"Smell My ass" wrote:
"Landshark" wrote in message
om...

"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
m...
(Faggots For A Keyclown-Free
Newsgroup)
wrote in message . com...
you get what for.

Meaning?? You are truly impotent, you repeater jammer.

Sorry Dick, look at the IP and you'll
see that its George using his AOL proxy
account.

Landshark

I looked at the IP queershark 172.197.144.28 and it comes back to Los
Angeles, I guess as you said that is 10 miles away from me LOL, you
are quite the assclown.

Poor landfag is being led all over the map. I am at 198.81.26.42. That
still does not show how how can I be george

Smell My ass October 5th 03 12:22 PM

"Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup" wrote
in message

Poor landfag is being led all over the map. I am at 198.81.26.42. That
still does not show how how can I be george

Because george you are using your aol proxy and it comes back within 10
kilometers of your front door.