RadioBanter

-   -   PeePeeHolic Ran From Sparky & Will Run From ANYONE (https://www.radiobanter.com/cb/29974-peepeeholic-ran-sparky-will-run-anyone.html)

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 5th 03 11:51 PM

PeePeeHolic Ran From Sparky & Will Run From ANYONE

http://tinyurl.com/ptfy

Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup October 6th 03 05:59 AM

Steveo wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ptfy

Things are -NOT- always what they seem to be, coward.

Facts is facts, pekkerslurper.

Richard Cranium October 7th 03 01:56 AM

(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
Steveo
wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ptfy

Things are -NOT- always what they seem to be, coward.

Facts is facts, pekkerslurper.

Seems real enough to me, DouGay. The only thing the article didn't
mention is the name of your employer!

Citizens For A Keyclown Free Environment October 7th 03 01:35 PM

(Richard Cranium) wrote in message . com...
(Repeaterjammers For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote in message . com...
Steveo
wrote
(Citizens For A Keyclown-Free Newsgroup) wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/ptfy

Things are -NOT- always what they seem to be, coward.

Facts is facts, pekkerslurper.

Seems real enough to me, DouGay. The only thing the article didn't
mention is the name of your employer!

I will tellya, when you tell me the name of that dog your momma sucked off.